Monday, May 12, 2008

And We are BACK!


Wow what a fun and busy trip! I think we did so much we can't call it a vacation!!! I am warn out, and so is my beloved! Some of the trip highlights were the 3.5 hour tour of our Capital with our Congressman Louie Gohmert (and watching them vote at 11:00pm), holding a 4 inch roach- my fear of them are just about gone now, seeing the Girl with a Watering Can by Renoir for the 2nd time in my life, going out to an amazing Italian dinner with Greg in Old Town Alexandria, a Hillary campaign at the our Omni hotel, breakfast at the local's cafe- best lattes around!, and getting to spend 8 days with my GREG! Here are some photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Looks and sounds like you guys had fun! I can't wait to see the rest of your pics! Yay for fun trips with hubbies! Hope to see you soon!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping