Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The J List

A Girl with Watering Can by Renoir
Okay, this is not something you can buy, but it is one of my favorite things. I remember one of my art projects in elementary school was to copy a famous painting. We all went to the library and picked out a painting that we liked. I picked this one. I loved it! I think it is the first time I decided I like art more than most kids. I still have the drawing I did somewhere- need to find it and frame it! I also remember seeing this painting when I went to DC with my family when I was 8. It was nice to get to see it again this past week. I fell in love all over again. Renoir is one of my favorite artists of all time.



Owl Umbrella Stand
How cute is this? I think it would look great by my front door! Esp. on days when it is POURING like today!!!

LaVanila

New vanilla and grapefruit scent I found shopping at Anthroplogie in DC. I just LOVE it. It is so light and refreshing!! I like the small rollerball container too- makes it easy to stash in your purse!
Vanillia Apricot Yummies
At the Gaylord National they had a super cute Pajama Party store... so of course I am in there on day one. First, I purchased a Vanilla Apricot candle, then the next day I bought the lip balm, then I buy the hand cream. On my last day at the Gaylord I buy like 4 hand creams for Mother's Day gifts. I am seriously in love with this stuff! I used the candle every day in our hotel rooms, and I already need a new one! I love it- and you will too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new pic!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping