Friday, May 30, 2008

The J List

Dior Jewelry- The Diorette Collection
This lovely little collection combines my love for enamel and my love for precious stones- AND lots of color!! A little out of my reach price wise- but I love them all!!! The ring above can also be found at Elux

The Wii FitI am pretty excited about the Wii Fit. I don't have one yet, but here is to hoping! It looks like a TON of fun!!! It even tests your BMI and Body Fat... and you can even set a Pin # to keep it private! I also want Wii Ski! If you don't have a Wii yet- get one! They are awesome!!!

Ralph Lauren Blue Label Tunic Swimsuit Cover-Up

Shopping for swimsuits is never fun, but I do love cover ups! I really like this one. I like the elastic on the sleeves and the poet type pleats. It also comes in pink and white.

Cupfull Handtowels from Anthropologie

I can't resist a good vintage inspired hand towel. Something about them makes me swoon. I think Courtney B. might be the only one who loves hand towels more than me!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping