Friday, May 30, 2008

Hooray it is FRIDAY!

I am in a pretty good mood this morning... despite not waking up until 7:45 for work at 8:00am! Oops! Greg said I still looked beautiful this morning- gross hair and all- and that is all that really matters to me! I won my tennis match last night 6-0, 6-2, so that is helping me with my good mood. Today is also pay day- woo hoo! I have direct deposit, but it is exciting non the less. I am also excited because it is Friday, and I have a fun weekend planned. Tonight the hubs and I are grilling hamburgers, tomorrow morning Julie and I are shopping, tomorrow afternoon I am off to sweet Court's for a house warming fiesta! Then on Sunday I am driving back to Canton to meet Greg to shop at the Trade Days. I always find super fun stuff that I can't live w/o while in Canton. I am pretty excited about my super fun weekend. Oh, I am also excited b/c yesterday afternoon I discovered that one of my paintings from the Foox show ended up in Tyler's BScene magazine. It is the social magazine of East TX, and the picture was pretty big- so that was a fun surprise!

As I sit here and type about how happy I am that it is Friday, and how happy I am about life in general- I need to thank the Lord for blessing me and giving me such a beautiful life!

P.S. No, I do not know who these women are... but they look pretty happy that it is Friday too! :)

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping