Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Whirl of a Weekend

What a crazy weekend! Saturday I had tennis, and then we went to look at cars for Jenny. Will I ever make up my mind? I am thinking a Nissan Maxima is the way to go for now- gas prices are making SUVs a little undesirable!!

On Sunday my mom was honored at our old church, First Baptist Carrollton, for starting the Friendship House (a food and clothes closet for the poor) 20 years ago! That makes me feel old! I helped paint the original building- well I am sure at 5 I wasn't much help, but I remember it! Congratulations mom on your honor!
On Sunday my sister turned 29! Woo hoo! We went out on Monday to the yummy Cheesecake Factory with all the aunts and grandmas to celebrate. It was so yummy and Greg and I split the Oreo Mudslide Cheesecake! There goes the diet- but it was worth it!
There are big developments going on at our house this weekend- NO I am not pregnant- but I will update when I know more! Just pray for us to make wise decisions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers! I will say some extra special ones during the next few months for you guys! love you!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping