Friday, October 17, 2008

25 Things I LOVE!

I stole this from Mrs. Bass...

1. Trident Xtra Care Gum in Cool Mint- tasty.
2. Cute flats- after wearing heels at my art show last night my feet needed a break today!
3. Greg's scent- no cologne needed!
4. Lattes- esp. Caffe Tazza's with brown sugar- OH MY!
5. My Tim Gunn Bobble Head doll that Greg gave me for my birthday this year- I like the Make it Work line when I am stressed
6. The fact the Christie and Nathan came to my art show TWICE last night!
7. My puppies- precious to me.
8. antique jewelry
9. tennis with my girlies and crazy Mark on Tuesdays
10. The sound of the garage door- that means Greg is home!
11. October
12. Trips to Dallas to see my sweet childhood friends
13. playing my piano, even though I have been a slacker lately
14. Thursday night tv- Ugly Betty, The Office and Greys...
15. Joe's Pizza when I don't feel like cooking
16. Singing along with my ipod while painting in my green room
17. sleeping with the windows open
18. making invitations to parties
19. Shopping....specifically at Banana Republic and Anthropologie
20. chocolate
21. walking around the neighborhood with Greg and our puppies
22. trips to the rose garden
23. my friends and family
24. selling a painting- somebody actually wants what I'm selling!
25. to enjoy life to its fullest!

1 comment:

A Momma Who Cooks said...

i tried your pumpkin cookies! i used applesauce instead of butter..they were yummy!!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping