Thursday, October 30, 2008

J-List: Fancy Fancy Edition

Sometimes I just like to be fancy. Here are somethings that are "Fancy Fancy" to me!

The Aviary Handmade Cushion by bridgetdavies on ETSYBridget's designs are OH so sweet! I'd love one for our bedroom... granted the fancy puppies might not do it any good!

Little Black Dress with Lace from Banana Republic
Everyone needs a little black dress... why not have a "Fancy Fancy" one??

Mirrored Jewelry Box from Z GallerieThis reminds me of all of the beautiful mirrored antique art deco furniture I love...

Glam Sofa from Lorin Marsh
No, I will never pay that much for a sofa... I have a feeling it is rather pricey, BUT it would be "Fancy Fancy" in my light and dark pink striped massive walk-in closet that I also don't have. Reminds me of the one Andrea used in Top Design for her Light It Up episode with the Swarovski Crystal chandeliers.Fancy Fancy!

Limoncello Necklace from Anthropologie.

I fell in love with this necklace a couple of weeks ago. It is such a statement! I would wear it with my navy wrap dress... "Fancy Fancy!" Reminds me of lemon drop candies!

Holly Golightly Breakfast at Tiffany's Sleep Mask I saw this in the November Elle and told Greg I needed it for my stocking. Anyone who knows me would know I am a super fan of Breakfast at Tiffanys. This is fabulously fancy!

Fancy Nancy Books at Barnes and Nobles

I got the Fancy Nancy books for my niece Katie. She adores them. I love them too! Fancy Fancy Nancy!

Have a Fancy day!!!

1 comment:

Lauren and Derek said...

I love being fancy too! And those Fancy Nancy books are the best...my neice even has the doll!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping