Monday, October 27, 2008

Whirl of a Weekend... Again!

Well, I told myself I was going to rest this weekend. It so didn't happen! Well, at least not on Saturday! I had a BLAST though!

Friday night Greg and I headed to On the Border for a little romantic night out. Then we went to Target. If any of you know Greg- this is HUGE! He hates to shop! I lured him with the chance of buying a new Wii game. We didn't buy one, but he was a good sport when I picked out new tights!
On Saturday I woke up rather early and headed out to Dallas. I had to run a few errands before I attended my dear friend Jessica's bridal shower! I had a fantastic time and even won the unscramble wedding words game! Holla! I got a cute little flower plant as my prize!

After Jess's shower I met Dr. Heidi Edmondson, I will always call her Dr. b/c I am so proud of her! We went to the oh so tasty Grand Luxe at the Galleria and then walked around Pottery Barn- where we got a little camera happy!We loved this cute little owl candle...
and this awesome orange rug!


I headed home after that and didn't do much during the day on Sunday trying to recover from my crazy Saturday. Sunday night however, Greg and I had an oh so romantic dinner on our patio! It is the start of our anniversary week, and when we first started dating he wooed me with his homemade fajitas. So, last night he made fajitas and we sat outside on our patio and ate by candlelight. It was the most romantic meal ever! We had our puppies with us and the beautiful East Texas trees all around us! We even had a telescope for some stargazing after dinner- granted it didn't work very well b/c of all of the massive East Texas trees. Oh well, it was a nice idea! Such a great start to Year #3 for us! We want to do it again for our actual anniversary, which is on Wednesday.

All and all- another great weekend! Next weekend I am staying home though! I am behind on my cleaning and painting!!! I did paint this fun little bass fish last week for a charity silent auction and fishing tournament. I like him! I hope he makes them lots of money!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping