Monday, October 20, 2008

Whirl of a Weekend

Once again, I had more fun in one weekend than you are supposed to have! I am exhausted because of it! Here are some photos of the fun that took place...A trip to Pappy's Pumpkin Patch with my 2 favorite boys

Happy Birthday Courtney!It was the Texas Rose Festival this weekend- so of course I had to make a trip to the Rose Garden on Sunday evening. You get a bazillion beautiful free roses at 5:00pm when they clear out the decor from inside!These are the Judy Garland Roses- a crowd favorite!

Christie and Nathan at the Rose Garden- they are in front of the queens throne canopy!

Some of my FREE roses!

I also squeezed in one more rose garden painting for my Caffe Tazza show to fill up some of my happy sold spots...

It was a great weekend!!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping