Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sunshine Wall Bursts

I jacked this from CasaSugar, but I loved it!Since I was recently fawning over that ceiling medallion light, I couldn't help but stop in my tracks when I came across these ceiling medallions used as wall art. Do It Yourself offered up this creative idea in its collection of quick home projects. The lightweight urethane medallions were simply painted in subtly varying shades of yellow and easily mounted on the wall of this living room. The medallions are affordable, around $20 to $30, so it's quite an attainable way to bring "art" into your home. Another thought? Pick up a medallion with a circular opening in the center, and have a glass cutter make you a round mirror to size, and you'll have an ornate mirror at a fractional price.

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping