Wednesday, October 15, 2008

J-List: Happy Things Edition

I feel that all of these little things are happy. I hope you think so too.

Starbuck's Reactive Stars Mug: This is my current work coffee mug. After a night of a little Woody puppy curled up in my back and a million rose painting must do's in my mind keeping me up- it made me happy this morning.

Nest of Bowls: I like colorful things in the kitchen. I don't know if I would be able to keep them so neatly nested, but I bet I would try!

Cherry Blossom Rug: I am always searching for a good rug, and Pottery Barn makes them!

Analiese Taper Holders: I think these are romantic. I feel like getting a few and redecorating our mantle.

Spooky Buckets: Just in time for Halloween! I think one of these would be fun on the porch to greet the trick or treaters!

Recycled Flower Metal Hooks: Love these! They would look great in my kitchen. A bit vintage inspired and very colorful- I can see our dog's raincoats hanging on them along with their leashes!
Mermaid Cuff Bracelet: How awesome is this? Ever since the Little Mermaid came out, I think most girls have pretended to be a mermaid once or twice (or a bazillion times.) I know I spent many a childhood afternoon with a diving ring around my feet singing "Part of Your World" with my little friends swimming around the pool!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping