Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lunch at Home

I went home for lunch as usual. Greg and I are lucky enough to both work about 5 mins away from home, so we normally get to have lunch together at home. Today when I got home I walked around our front yard. I found lots of pretty things!


Me and our very happy azaleas

Azaleas sans moi

One of my first roses. All of my rose bushes are about to burst with blooms! I am so excited! Last year they got sick and didn't perform very well. This year they are so so happy! I am sure I will take more pictures soon.

Typical Lunch Time Greg. He takes off his work clothes, we sit in the living room with either leftovers or a sandwich with the pets. Here he is with Oscar, Holly, Woody (hidden by the darkness) and Coco Kitty. I have no animals in my lap- sad. We watch Rachel Ray or something we DVRed the night before.

I love our lunch breaks at home!

You can kind of see in the picture, but this is today's outfit. My dress is a bit different and so is the cardigan, but you get the idea!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping