Monday, April 20, 2009

Whirl of a Weekend: News and Art

Good morning and Happy Monday! I am excited today. My husband quit his job at his firm last Thursday, and starts at a new firm today! I am wishing him lots of luck today!!! We had the BEST weekend together. It was wonderful and so nice to just hang out together. I sure am glad I married him! He is a keeper!

I also finished Larry Goddard's portrait this weekend. Larry and I were in Leadership Tyler together when I first moved to Tyler, and he has been a great friend ever since! He celebrates each decade with a portrait, and I am excited to be year 50!!! He wanted something fun and crazy, so I gave him fun and crazy!

I am ready for a short week. I am in Dallas this next weekend for a Women's Fund retreat with work. Kind of sad about loosing my weekend, but kind of excited about seeing my friends in Dallas on Saturday!

Also! Follow me and my hubs n Twitter! I am JenniferMoreman and he is GregMoreman. Very fun!

I hope you guys have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

Great portrait! Congrats to Greg on his new job~

Lauren and Derek said...

Very cool portrait!! You are so talented!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping