Monday, April 6, 2009

Whirl of a Weekend: Puppies and Cupcakes

This weekend was crazy. I had a sick day on Friday, which I spent in bed all day- blah, and then on Saturday morning I woke up and drove to Dallas for Jaran's Birthday Lunch at Patrizio's in Highland Park Village. It was yummy!
Me and the Birthday Girl

Allison, Me and Kris, the Birthday Girl's Sister

Me and my Courtney

Okay, best cupcakes ever- WHOLE FOODS. They are a must from now on. My friend Jessica had them at her wedding, and now I am an addict. Must get Whole Foods to come to Tyler!

In other news...No one came looking for our sweet found boxer boy puppy I found at tennis last Tuesday, but we were able to place him in an amazing home yesterday. He was such a wonderful dog. I am so excited to know he will be loved and cared for in his new home!

I love helping little lost puppies. It is one of my favorite things to do. I think I will dedicate a post to the little lost puppies who now have new homes very soon. I encourage you all to stop and help when you see one in distress. If you do decide to help, make sure you can handle the dog and it is not near a busy intersection where you or the dog could get hurt.

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping