Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rain, Rain... Please Stay!

Love Bianca Gomez. Such sweet simple images- awesome.

I am still tired, so I don't want to go to tennis tonight. I haven't been in ages though! I need to get my butt back in gear! I haven't played since April 19th! Crazy for someone who normally plays 3 times a week! Ca va.

My flowers really like the rain. I need to take pictures to update you all on their growth. I feel like I actually have a green thumb. My secret- water and a little Miracle Grow! Also, I have been listening to the advice of my queen gardener mother. She is growing a massive veggie garden in her back yard to match her massive rose garden. She has planted corn, pumpkins, okra, squash, broccoli, lettuce, herbs, watermelon and enough tomatoes to keep up with her habit. Not to mention her never ending rows of blueberries and blackberries in the front. I'll take pictures of it next time I am out there. It really is a masterpiece! She made me stop and see her 2 inches of corn spouts on my way home Sunday- it was actually kind of neat. She started me a little herb garden and gave me a few pepper and tomato plants to try.This is not hers, but it is starting to resemble this...

I just re-read my last paragraph... I am so turning into my mother and grandmother. WOW.

Update:More Bianca Gomez. I would hang this in my home in a heartbeat, my mother would not. So I am not 100% my mother just yet ;)

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping