Friday, April 17, 2009

MINI J-List: Things The Happy Sunshine Edition

Yeah, this one is short. REALLY short. The day got away from me.
Whale Ice Cream Scoop. I got this today it at Pier 1, but it is not on their website. Ebay has it though! I thought it was fun. We tend to eat too much ice cream. Maybe if a whale is on the handle it will make me use portion control!

Sweet little painting I purchased last week at my friend Nic Trent's art show. I love his work. Learn more here... I think it is adorable and will go great with my decor!

This is my new niece Allison. She is wearing a onesie her awesome Aunt Jenny got for her from the Baby Gap. I love it. She makes me smile and is Little Miss Sunshine!

Have a beautiful and relaxing weekend! If you are in Dallas don't forget that the opening is tonight for the art show! I am sad I can't attend, but my sweet friend Alli is! Thank you Alli!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping