Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Good Day!

This morning started with another walk with Christie and Nathan. It is one sure way to get me out of bed early! I hope we can keep it up! Isn't Nathan cute? Oscar and Nathan are two sweet blond boys... well, one is a puppy, but that is just a minor detail :)

Nathan running around in my front yard... I love his little onsie and flip flops!
After our walk I got inspired to make a quiche! I had a great one at Caffe Tazza on Saturday, and felt like being a suzi homemaker and baking before noon! It turned out yummy! Christie and Nathan came back over to try it with me. They liked it! I put lots of spinach, artichoke, shallots, garlic, cheese, eggs, milk and fresh basil and italian oregano from my garden. I also garnished it with my home grown tomaotes. I was excited to have everything I needed in my pantry. I am giving Martha Stewart a run for her money today! Ha j/k.

I am enjoying spending more time with our puppies. They are so sweet. Notice how Holly is sleeping on TOP of Woody! Typical Holly. Well, kind of sweet... this is how sweet they are before Woody, the black one, knocked over a giant glass of iced tea on the sofa. Nice!

Okay, I am off to finish up a giant buck deer and listen to MJ. Good afternoon planned!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping