Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whirl of a Weekend: Not So Much

Yeah, I was sick most of the weekend. Didn't really do much! I did watch the season 11 marathon of America's Next Top Model. That was at least entertaining when I was sick in bed.
I've also decided to start offering private art lessons starting in July. I think I will really enjoy it! Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. The lessons start at $60 per hour of private, and $35 each per student for group lessons per hour. Email me at jennifermoreman@gmail.com for more info or to sign up!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Would you travel to the Big D to do it? :) I have a blank canvas ready!

Jenny M said...

Sure! I could always schedule it around my hair appt :)

Anonymous said...

If you will paint happy little trees and have a fuzzy afro like this, I'll pay you $150 bucks an hour.

 

bb code
Computer Shopping