Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I've Been Tagged: Jenny-ology

Rules: Copy and paste this into your blog, replace my name with yours and my answers with yours!

********** FOODOLOGY ***************

What do you like to put on your toast?

peanut butter and cinnamon

What is your salad dressing of choice?

Ranch, Honey Mustard or a yummy vinagerette

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?

I really like Cheesecake Factory, but in Tyler I would have to say Currents

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?

Chickfila or Pizza

What are your pizza toppings of choice?

Turkey-roni, Olives and Jalopenos

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

What color cell phone do you have?

iPhone with a hot pink cover

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?

Humm no...

What is the last heavy item you lifted?

Last night I moved my lingerie chest to the other side of the room- I felt strong

********BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to

die?

No thank you

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I have changed my name for the last time! I am a Moreman forever!

Would you drink a whole bottle of Hot sauce for $1000.00?

With out a doubt I would!

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?

Maybe 8ish? I tend to toss them after each summer.

*************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Last person you hugged?

My Greg

Favorite Holiday :

Valentine's DAY!

Day of the week?

Saturday

*********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Birth month…….

July

Missing someone?

Always

Mood?

Sleepy, but excited

What are you listening to?

nothing- computer humms

Worrying about?

The thought of making up my current salary with just art money

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?

Work

Last movie you saw?

UP!

Do you smile often?

Most of the time these days!

************** QUESTIONS**************

1) Do you always answer your phone?

Most of the time

2) It’s five in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?

Christie

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?

I'm keeping my browns

4) Do you own a digital camera?

It rarely leaves my side

5) Have you ever had a pet FISH?

Several. I am somehow REALLY good at keeping them alive for years and years.

6) Favorite Christmas song?

Joy to the World

7 ) Can you do push ups?

Ehh- not good ones.

8) Can you do a chin up?

No, sadly. I need to work on my upper body strength!

9)Does the future make you more nervous?

A bit- but I am so excited about it!

10)Do you have any saved texts?

yes, but no reason really- just lazy

11)Ever been in a car wreck?

nothing more than a fender bender

12) Do you have an accent?

Yes, and it is getting stronger the longer I live in East Texas

13) What is the last song to make you cry?

My dad's choir solo made me tear up a bit

14) Plans tonight?

Working a bit more on my studio redo

15)Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?

No, I have had a pretty good life

16) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.

Art supplies at Hobby Lobby, an easel at Goodwill and a ledger book at Office Depot

17)Have you ever been given roses?

several times. I like all but red ones.

18) Current hate right now?

The fact that I can't live on 6 hours of sleep anymore

19) Met someone who changed your life?

Several people!

20) How did you bring in the New Year?

Eek- I don't remember. I think I was home with Greg?

21) What song represents you?

Blessed by Brett Dennen

I welcome the sun,

the clouds and rain,

the wind that sweeps the sky clean

and lets the sun shine again.

this is the most magnificent life has ever been.

here is heaven and earth

and the brilliant sky in between.

blessed is this life

and I'm gonna celebrate being alive.

blessed is this life

and I'm gonna celebrate being alive

I dwell in the darkness

I let in the light

I sleep in the afternoon

and become the noise in the night

I trespass in temptation

suffered in sacrifice

but I awake each day with a new sunrise

blessed is this life, oh

and I'm gonna celebrate being alive

blessed is this life, oh

and I'm gonna celebrate being alive

22) What were you doing at midnight last night?

Cleaning and studio making!

24) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?

Oh man I am tired!

I Tag: Christina, Becca, Garza and my mamasita!

1 comment:

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

I could also live off of chick fil a. I love that place. I haveno doubt your art career will take off without a hitch. You are beyond talented!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping