Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stu-Stu-Studio!

After several weeks of daudling, and then a few days of SERIOUSLY hard work- I finished my art studio makeover! I had been painting in a small section of my guest bedroom. It was way too cozy, and I called it the hole. It worked for awhile, but now that I am going to be a full time artist, I needed some breathing room! We moved the bed to Greg's office, and did some serious rearranging and carpet paint proofing. I am good to go! SO excited to try it out tonight!

Here is my hole before:

Here is my beautiful, yet still cozy, new studio!

Note to self... work on straitening the pictures on the wall tonight!

Greg is not a fan of my leopard chair. It has been in my office- but is the PERFECT height for my mini easel.

Gotta love the natural light and all that floor space to move around!

I'm so excited to have my yellow sofa back in my life! It had been in Greg's office with a brown slipcover. I have missed it so!

I still might move a few things around, but it is workable for now! I am so excited! An entire room JUST for me to paint in! I see myself sprawled out on the red rug debating a painting in the near future!

Now what to paint first? Hummm....

1 comment:

Albus Adventures said...

I vote for a painting of Princess the horse! LOVE the studio and I know it will bring lots of inspiration and success for your next big adventure!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping