Monday, June 29, 2009

My First Day

Today is my first real day as a full time artist. So far so good! I woke up rather early and met Christie and Nathan for a good long walk with my sweet Oscar. He was SO excited to go on a walk! It was hot, but not unbearable hot like it would be if we had gone later in the day. We have a date to go tomorrow too! YAY!

After my walk I took a nice long shower and made some breakfast. Then I sat down on the couch with breakfast and did a little gallery research. I ended up emailing 4 today. Hopefully they will respond and all want me! (Here is to hoping right!?)

After a little laundry, garden clean up and a little lunch, we got a huge storm. I sat and watched the rain on the porch for a bit with a glass of coconut iced tea and a fresh East Texas peach. It was so nice!

Then I got back to the art stuff and finished up a coyote. I am now about to start a giant deer painting.

Life is good. I am blessed and so thankful for a sweet husband who is letting me live out my dreams. Thank you Gregory!

Did I mention that I have been in my PJs all day? Well, not for the walk, but soon after! YAY!

Oh yeah... my whirl of the weekend was not much of a whirl. I did a lot of painting and went to the farmer's market Saturday morning. Then Sunday consisted of more painting and Christie and Nathan coming over to make peach cobbler. DELISH!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping