Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Canton Antiques

Okay, kind of random...
A friend sent me an e-mail about something, and it made me think of my parent's company Canton Antiques. I think I have been kind of numb to how beautiful their stuff really is! I see it all the time and am used to it I guess, but wow my dad is turning out some beautiful work!


What they do is take old rough antique vanities, and restore them to their original beauty and outfit them for a bathroom sink. They fix the drawers and waterproof everything so it is all still functional.
Anyways, I just think they are really cool. I am proud to say that my dad made these! Who would have thought that after a computer business for 20+ years he would start an amazing antique company? Not I!
He also has a line of country and rustic stuff- too cute for log cabins and lake houses!


They ship all over the world too- just FYI!

P.S. Pray for me tomorrow- I am having another annoying toe surgery. Super YUCK!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping