Monday, June 30, 2008

The J List- Cheap to Chic Edition



I have started adding editions to my J List- I might grow tired of this, but so far so good!

Macaroni Grill at Home! I couldn't find a better picture- but this woman tried it too!

I came across this little tasty treat at Walmart on Sunday. They had all sorts of Macaroni Grill favorites in easy home meal kits! I was a little skeptical, normally take home meal kits stink- but I love Macaroni Grill, and they had a Chicken Marsala- a very favorite of mine! I made it last night, and wow it was wonderful! It was so easy! I just had add the chicken, it had everything else in it! It says it feeds 5, but it could probably feed 3 or 4. It was really really good! I got the Chicken Penne too and will cook it later this week!

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Face Powder, Nude Glow

I was feeling a bit blah this weekend after my foot surgery, so I decided to make my self feel better by a trip to the make up dept. on a grocery store run. I have always been intrigued by the Bare Minerals infomercial, but I have never purchased anything. I was excited to see that L'Oreal came out with their own line! I snatched up the Nude Glow- for a bronze shimmer. I really liked it. I put it on all of my normal sun kissed spots and it was very light and natural looking.

Paisley kimono-sleeve dress at Banana Republic

I think I found the birthday dress! I might also wear it to my Japanese inspired art show on July 17th at Caffe Tazza. I love it!

Coach Ergo Metallic Leather Pleated Frame Satchel
I am "Coached Out" as Greg says, but I couldn't resist posting this little shiny gem! I love it. For anyone who is not "Coached Out," I highly recommend this one!

Open-Toe Passementerie Pump by Christian Louboutin

I have to admit, I am not a HUGE shoe person. I do love shoes, but handbags have a slight advantage to shoes in my book. These shoes, might give my love of handbags a run for their money! How sweet or they! I could totally see these with a fabulous little black dress or even with jeans. I am in love... dream on Jenny! At $1,125.00 a pair- it is not going to happen! Oh to dream!

That is all!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Japanese dress will look way better on you.

Congrats on your next few art shows, too.

 

bb code
Computer Shopping