Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whirl of an EXTRA LONG Weekend

Wow, I am so glad I took Friday and Monday off! I had a wonderful time!! On Friday, I ran errands for Katie's birthday and played some tennis in the AM. Greg had to go to Houston for a deposition Friday night, so I had arts and crafts time making glittery rock and roll gift bags for Katie's birthday party. On Saturday, I headed to Canton to decorate for the Rock and Roll Pool Party- so much fun! I can't believe my Katie Rose is 8! She had lots of little girls over to swim and had a wonderful time rocking out to Hannah Montana and Gwen S. How time flies. Greg drove into Canton Saturday night and we grilled more food and relaxed.

On Sunday, I did very little. It was lovely.

Monday I ran some more errands, then headed out to Canton for Katie's actual Birthday and spent the afternoon in the pool. I am a little bit red, but I am hoping it turns to tan soon! Greg joined us Monday night to go look at a Cadillac CTS, and he actually bought it! No more orange Corvette. I am pretty happy with that decision! It was rather high maintenance, and hard to get in and out of. I can even drive this once since it is not a manual!I am sad to be back at work today, but it was a wonderful and much needed break. I might need to do it again in July!!!

Tonight I have a Wine event for our Women's Fund. It is already up to $115,225 and has 80 members! Our goal was $100k by November 08!!! WOO HOO!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping