Thursday, June 12, 2008

The J List


Okay, kind of bummed because my art website is still not up, so I decided to do a J List! They always cheer me up! Feel free to email me suggestions for the J List- I love all new things!

Courtney Bryson sent me this one- via Dede Harrison. I love it! I already ordered some, and some for a gift!Family Labels! You can put your pets on there too! They have just about every breed of dog you can think of, but they are lacking in the mutt department. I had to make do. I love them though! You can order note pads and cards too! Thanks girls!!

Father's Day is this Sunday, and I always find that my dad is the hardest person to shop for! I don't think my dad reads my blog on a regular basis, so I will share what I got him. He is a crafty guy, so I got him the Fantastic Four 4 Function Ruler Pen!I hope he likes it! He always uses his fancy pen in the wood shop, and I think he recently broke it. I don't have the $$$ to replace that one, but I thought this might be a good alternative to using a fancy pen in the shop.

Well, I stole this one from the O List- thanks Oprah! Goose Rocks Designs Handcrafted Wind Chimes

I tend to like things that look organic like my art, so I loved these! They are just beautiful, and I bet they sound lovely!

If you have ever visited the Moreman Casa in Tyler, you will notice that I am a fan of Tiffany Lamps. Inspired by the art of one of my favorite artists, Louis Comfort Tiffany, these lamps are a tad more affordable than the ones in the museums, but still very beautiful. They add warmth, color and beauty to every room!

That is all for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a fabulous website for The J List? www.seejanework.com They have awesome stuff!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping