Monday, June 16, 2008

I's been Tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Christie! Here are my answers:

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago was June of ‘98, and I was about to turn sweet 16! I was getting myself ready to go on our church choir mission trip to the Bahamas... lucky me!

2) What are five things on my to-do list today?

* Shop online for stuff for the BIRTHDAY

* Coffee with a new friend in the art world at 12:30- weird time for coffee

* Figure out what I am going to cook for dinner- yes, I plan on cooking for once!

* Take Mr. Oscar on a walk

* Tidy up the bedroom

3) What snacks to I enjoy?

I can't turn down blue bell ice cream or wedding cake snow cones.

4) Where are some places I’ve lived?

I am a Native Texas girl! I was born in Dallas, lived in Dallas until I left for Waco, parents moved to Canton in 2001, lived there during the breaks and one year after college until I got married to Mr. Wonderful and moved to Tyler, Texas.

5) What things would I do if I were a billionaire?

I would give away a lot to organizations I believe in and my family and friends. I would of course quit my job, and make Greg quit his and then travel the world. I would also invest a lot and start a Foundation in honor of my family. I would also buy TCA a new art building and have them name it after Mr. Chu and Master Millet :)

I tag:

Jessica

Courtney



No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping