Thursday, June 19, 2008

The J List- the shiny penny edition


I like my J List today! See Jane Work Magnetic Birdie
Could this be any cuter? I have to thank Britney Hood for telling me about this wonderful website! I probably could have filled up an entire J List with their goodies! Keep 'em coming!

I got the cutest hand towel for my ultra girlie guest bathroom while I was in Old Town Alexandria/ Washington DC. I got it at the Decorium Gifts and Home. A shop I totally recommend if you are in the area! Anyways, I couldn't find the towel for sale online, but this one is pretty close to it! It is on ETSY. Love it! I am still looking for the original online. She also has some really fun cocktail napkins with wine stains and mustache hankys.

The kisses on mine are a little more placed so they don't look like an accident as much. I will let you know if I find it!

Antique Venetian mirrors. If you have ever been to our home, you would notice that I have about 1 million antique beveled mirrors- but now I am in love with antique Venetian mirrors. If you buy a true antique they are rather pricey, but lots of companies are making reproductions at a fraction of the cost. I love the antique ones, so I am still on the hunt for one. I just think they are so romantic!

This last one leads me to my next pick- Mirrored Furniture. I love it. It is so chic! It reminds me of the 40's, and I love that art deco Chrysler Building, flapper, feathery stuff! This is just a sample of everything they have at Horchow. I suggest you check it all out! Of course, I prefer antiques, but wow that stuff is off the chart expensive if you can find one! I'd love a mirrored chest in my entry way with all of my antique mirrors. I like shiny!

Okay more shiny, I know... I am a sucker for Banana Republic- but I couldn't resist posting this silk wrap dress in the oh so popular shade of tumeric! What a refreshing summer color! I am still looking for that perfect birthday dinner out dress, maybe it will be this one!

That is all for today! Hope you enjoyed!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your j lists!!!! Ultra fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked that website. I like almost everything on there! :)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping