Friday, June 13, 2008

Hooray for FRIDAY!

I am so happy it is Friday!!! I am only working a half day today and am planning to meet Christi and Nathan for lunch. I love half day Fridays!

Last night my super fabulous USTA Lone Star Faulkner tennis team beat Hollytree Country Club to win our region! We are now going to play in Dallas August 8-10th in the finals! We actually have 2 more weeks to play Hollytree, but we beat them 4-0 and it is the best out of six! Yes, we are that good! :) It will be miserably hot, but feel free to come watch us play. I will let everyone know where and when our matches will be. Dallas here we come!!!

My sweet Greg is leaving for a trial in Houston on Saturday. I will miss him very much! He will hopefully be back on Thursday. I will miss you sweet Greg and good luck!
Too Funny:

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping