Friday, May 15, 2009

God's Splendor

I was up a little early this morning and decided to go hang out with the puppies outside. I was taken back by the beauty and peace of the surroundings. I have never been so thankful to live in East Texas. We live on about an acre of property, and I love that when I am outside I can't really see anyone else. Sure we have neighbors, but they are not right next to us. I see lots and lots of big beautiful trees when I walk outside. Here is a bit of what I am talking about. I had to take some photos this morning to try and capture the beauty.

Take a moment over the weekend to appreciate God's beautiful creation and be thankful.


Oh yeah...Oscar REALLY likes his yard. He also likes that the yard guys showed up this morning to give it a trim :)

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping