Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whirl of a LONG Weekend: Girls, Girls, Girls!

As a HAPPY 30th Birthday to my sister Julie, I stole 2/3 of her children for the weekend! Katie is about to turn 9, and Sarah is about to turn 3 in July. Little 2 month old Alison was a bit petit to make the 2 night adventure! I wanted them for a weekend anyways, and it just happened to work out that it was my sister's birthday weekend. We had so much fun!!!

We watched movies, ate popcorn, had fancy hot tea in kitty mugs and stayed up late in our big bed bed with the puppies...

Went to McDonald's for breakfast...

and of course, played on the play ground!


Took Oscar on a Walk...Worked on some dance moves...

Made cupcakes for a party at our friend Christie's House!

Might I add, they were really COOL cupcakes!

We also gave the dogs LOTS of attention!
I love my girls. They are beautiful and so much fun! I wish I could just keep them, but that might not fly with my sister!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping