Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Whirl of a Weekend: Growing a Green Thumb and Antique Shopping

I had a wonderful and relaxing weekend! Friday night we didn't do much. The hubby was exhausted, so we just chilled at home. I think we had pizza? Don't remember...

Saturday my sweet Greg went to work. I slept in, and then had a massage at 11:00pm. My massage therapist got an awful migraine and started getting nauseous while she was working on me and had to stop about 30 mins into my massage! I felt so bad for her. I did get my little massage for free though, so that was nice. I hope she is okay though! Need to reschedule!

After that, I met my friend Tracy for some lunch at the awesome Don Juan's and then we did a little antique shopping. She had NEVER been!? I think she loved it. I am excited to know I have a new antique shopping friend. I could seriously go every weekend if my budget allowed. She got a really cute white mini drop leaf table for her living room, and I got a white plant stand. (Pictured below) I'll get Tracy to send me a photo of her table (Tracy, send me a photo of your table...)
Saturday night my Greg was tired again, and had sports to watch on TV, so I went to dinner with Christie and Nathan. So much fun! Nathan is such a boy! It is amazing to see how much he changes every time I see him!

Sunday we were heathens. Greg went into work, I know... seriously?!?, and I slept in a bit and then went to the grocery store. He met me for an early lunch and we hung out. I have missed him so much!!! I worked in the yard the rest of the day, and ran some errands. I got the cute patio table, pictured below, at Marshall's for $39! Awesome deal!

(I got a really cute new pink camera, obviously I didn't know the date stamp was on. BOO!)

My mom is teaching me how to have a green thumb. She is an EXCELLENT gardener, and she learned it from her mom. I am trying my best to learn. My front yard is looking great, and this weekend I started an herb garden. I have had several people ask me about how to do it, and so I asked my mom to guest blog about starting an herb garden. She could seriously write a book!

Anyways, that was my weekend. I have a crazy week ahead of me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Jenny M's Magical Mystery Tour: Whirl of a Weekend" to our Shopping Directory . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

bestmart.info Team

http://www.bestmart.info

 

bb code
Computer Shopping