Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sing and Dance!

Okay, so I am not normally into Dancing with the Stars. I can't stand some of the "celebrities" they use on the show, but about half way through this season I started to watch. I loved it! I especially liked the final 4. I was so excited to see Shawn Johnson win last night. I liked all 3 of the final couples, but Shawn's freestyle last dance was awesome! Hooray for her!
I am also excited about tonight's American Idol finale. I watched most of this season. I tend to skip the early stages until they have it down to like the top 8. I voted for Kris. I like him, and would buy something of his more than Adam's style of music, which is a little heavy for me. Anyways, it should be a fun tv night!Ugly Betty season finale is tomorrow too... what will I watch next week? Maybe I will actually get some painting done!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have been watching Idol ONLY BECAUSE of Adam and then the little red head girl that should have never goten voted off. we are going for Adam because he is so versitile in the way he can pretty much sing any song. Kris has one range and thats it. (in my opinion of course ;) ) I am ready for a new type of Idol to win like Adam. :)(: He is just refreshing to me and not the same ol same ol that america picks to win Idol every year! should be a good tv night how3ever I will tune in for the last 2 minutes. ha ha

amy said...

ugh....NO MORE AMERICAN IDOL FOR ME...i have officially banned the show!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping