Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Call Me Little Mrs. Productivity!

Last night I finally started painting the first rose painting for my Texas Rose Festival show! I am excited to say that I actually started the series... I wish I had started about a month ago, but ça va! I think I got off to a good start. It is very light and romantic- I will try to post an in progress shot on my website.

I am thinking of a J-List for later today. Get excited...

I also posted a ton of new stuff on my cafepress store- I have actually sold some stuff already! I am having way too much fun with it. I have never really been into politics very much, but this year excites me!

Last night we slept with the windows open- it was so lovely. I just adore fall!

P.S. This is a pic of a cake I found online- I so need to make this cake. It should have been my wedding cake!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping