Saturday, September 13, 2008

Waiting for IKE

Well, I am bored, but kind of glad to be home with my husband and doggies.

I couldn't sleep last night b/c of some family stuff and the Ike stuff. Boo for that! My husband decided to wake me up at 8:00am- arghhh- and we went to put my car under covered parking (my half of the garage is somehow still full of all of my old college stuff), and went to get my favorite- the Pumpkin Latte at Starbucks. Yum yum.

Now, I am just sitting here watching my Greg watch ESPN gameday and a little Weather Channel. It looks like Ike is going to be pretty mean to littl' ol' Tyler. Pray we don't loose any trees or rose bushes!

I guess I will go hop in the shower in case it is my last time to dry my hair for awhile!

The doggies look precious in their rain slickers. Woody has an adorable UT orange one! He looks like a little mascot. I'll post a picture of him soon!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping