Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What's on Your Fridge Door?

This is what is on mine: Tennis Team photo, various awesome magnets- including the artist pallet, high heel and French postcards from Alli and the Masterpiece and Shopping magnet from Brit Hood and some totally awesome Napoleon Dynamite magnets I got for Greg, Art Show Invite, Sweet Bridesmaid card from Jessica G, Hobby Lobby Coupon, B. Original's business card, our wedding photo, niece Katie's kindergarten picture (turned sideways) and a crayola wedding picture that I drew while coloring with my niece before Greg and I got married.

What's on yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm impressed that you kept my business card!! :)

Jenny M said...

Of course! What you are doing is a goal of mine!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping