Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What a Wonderful...

Art Show and Long Weekend!!!

The art show was a huge success! The cafe owners said it was their best turnout ever! That makes me excited! Here is a picture of me and Jessica at the show, and I should have all of the photos of my artwork on my website by the end of today!


My weekend was amazing too! Saturday morning I had a lovely breakfast with Greg at Caffe Tazza, got a massage and facial, and then I shopped the rest of the day! Sunday was a day of relaxing and Monday was too! It was a wonderful much needed break from the daily life.

Oh, I also entered a fashion competition at one of my favorite blogs: Emily Style She had a competition to design a look to go with her going away wedding dress.

Update: I got 2nd! Woo hoo!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping