Thursday, September 18, 2008

Well, Another Puppy Needs a Home!

First off, I wanted to thank everyone for helping me find the last puppy a home. I think I found him about 7 different homes, but he is happy and overly loved in a family with 6 kids!!!

I think word has gotten around to the lost puppies that I am the girl to find when you need a home! A teacher friend of mine discovered this little guy trying to go to school. He was obviously hungry and not being looked after and heard school was a good place! She knew Ike was coming, so she took him into her home and asked me to help him find a home. I went to meet him, and wow- this is the most loving and grateful dog I have ever met! One of a kind stray mutts tend to be very thankful for showing them any kindness. All he wanted to do was sit in my lap and have me love on him. He is very good with kids and like I said- really loves to snuggle.

He is an original one of a kind special blend, but I am thinking he might be part boxer because of his floppy ears, muzzle and tail. Boxers normally get their ears and tails docked which is why you don't normally see them looking like our friend here. He is about 15 pounds, and I don't think he will be more than 25-30 when he is fully grown. It is my guess that he is about 3-4 months old. He already does great outside during the day, but is also crate trained.

He is a very sweet dog who would love to be a part of a loving family! Please forward this on to anyone you might know of who would be interested in our little Ike puppy! E-mail me at jennifermoreman@gmail.com if you would like to meet this little cuddle puppy!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping