Tuesday, September 9, 2008

There's No Place Like Home!

We are back! We got in late last night. It was a rainy drive home, but wonderful to be back in Texas! We had a great time in San Francisco. It is such a lovely city. My calves are sore from all of the walking up hills!

I will post more pictures as time allows, but here are a couple!This is a Union Square... notice the World's 2nd Largest MACY'S in the background.

We loved Muir Woods. We had a great time hiking around!

We collected our 3 doggies from Doggie Camp this morning, and Cozy was not as angry with us as usual because my sweet friend Christie came to see her every day we were gone! Thank you Christie!!!

I also picked up a stray puppy on my way back to work from lunch today. I think God planned on me taking a late lunch just so I could meet my new friend Oliver (as I am calling him). He was running down Erwin in and out of a busy street. He is a sweet puppy- maybe 3 months old. He has hair like my Oscar, but is white and brown. He has giant paws, so I know he will be big. We will take our normal found dog steps to see what to do with him! I am so glad I picked him up! I love saving puppies! Makes me feel like a good person.

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping