Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's (REALLY!) Time to Get Busy Painting

During my lunch break today, I purchased about 30 canvases for my Texas Rose Festival art show. It is a little daunting to think about! Granted, there were several small canvases, but still- that is a lot of painting to do by October 9th! I guess if I seem anti-social, just know that I have locked myself in my little make shift studio. I will post progress if I make any!

Feel free to leave me some itunes music download suggestions to keep me motivated during my nights hanging out with my paintbrush.

Also, let me know if you would like to be on my art show mailing list. Just e-mail me your snail mail address if you would like to receive my art show invites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet friend! Nathan and I enjoyed spending time with you yesterday! I hope you found inspiration to paint last night! We love you and can hardly wait to see what you come up with this time! Let's get together again soon.

 

bb code
Computer Shopping