Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Puppy Needs a Home

Well, yesterday in the down pour, I picked up a puppy. He was drenched from head to toe and playing on a busy street near downtown Tyler. How could I not stop to help?Well, I now need to find him a home. We are already over the city limit, so he must be placed- even though I would LOVE to keep him!

He is about 3-5 months old, doesn't seem to shed much (if at all), rather quiet- we have yet to hear even a peep, already crate trained, playful but calm and has a very very sweet personality.
If you, or if you know of anyone, who would love to have this sweet little puppy please e-mail me at jennifermoreman@gmail.com. I'd love to arrange a meet and greet!

1 comment:

Jane Flanagan said...

Oh god he's a sweetie! I wish I could...

 

bb code
Computer Shopping