Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall Fall Fall the Best Season of All!

I found out over the weekend that I will probably get to host our big family Thanksgiving dinner! I am so excited! I decided my house needed a fall spruce up! I went a little nuts, but I love the fall!!!
I love mini pumpkins- I picked some up while getting my groceries. I am not sure what else this entry table needs, but I'll be thinking. I have an iron pumpkin somewhere- but I think Greg stashed it ...

I headed over to Bath and Body Works for a little Pumpkin Love on Sunday. They didn't have the Temptation Pumpkin Pie scent that I fell head over heels for last year, but they had several yummy ones to choose from. I got 2 candles- the Pumpkin Cinnamon and Pumpkin Caramel. They are lovely, and one came in the cute little white pumpkin jar!

I even got the Pumpkin Cinnamon soap for my kitchen sink- I love the foam soaps, the antibacterial beads don't get stuck in my rings.

I then headed over to Target to see what they had. I found these adorable dish towels. After three years, our dish towels we got for wedding gifts are getting a little nappy- so I think these will be a happy update!

I also decided to deck out the dining room table. I found these place mats at Walmart! I was as shocked as you! I love them! I got the acorn salt and pepper shakers at Pier 1, where I also got...

This neat large wall art plate thing. I haven't hung it in the exact spot yet- which explains my marker stickers still in the photos, but I think it goes nicely with my decor.

I hung some glass leaves from the chandelier and wrapped it in some garland. I can't wait to have the family over for Thanksgiving!

I've also started putting away my lemons in the kitchen and bringing out the red apples and pumpkins.

I love mums for the fall and they bloom all year round! When I tire of it on my table I will just stick it in the yard. I think I have about 15-20 out there now, whats a few more!

Can you tell I am a little fall crazy? It didn't help that it was 69 today either!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for Fall! Thank for stopping by my blog. :)

A Momma Who Cooks said...

you're house is soo cute!!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping