Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Good * The Bad * The UGLY

Well, I didn't watch the Oscars this year... but I never really watch the Oscars. The only reason the Oscars are any fun is because of the clothing. I am however excited that Ratatoullie won Best Animated Film. Congrats to my beloved Disney and Remi!

For BEST Dressed: I have to give it to Heidi Klum. Why she was there- who knows, but I loved the red. It was FIERCE as Christian would say. The silver after party dress was a little short for my taste, but she rocked it.

Best Dressed Over 50 Goes to: Helen Mirren. I loved the sleeves.

Best Dressed Honorable Mentions Go To: Jennifer Garner Anne Hathaway Katherine Heigl Penelope Cruise

Worst Dressed Goes to: Tilda Swinton- she looks like she is wearing a trash bag with no make up

Worst Dressed Honorable Mentions go to: Jennifer Hudson- this dress made her boobs look weird. It is an improvement to last year's Oscar mess though. Renee Zellweger- this girl needs to eat. This thin is not attractive.

We all know that the men don't really matter at red carpet events, they are just accessories.

That is all... back to work!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping