Monday, February 18, 2008

The Weekend Report...

Well, it is kind of a busy day, but I think I can spare a few moments to update the world on my weekend. I know, I know- I do not have a widely viewed blog, but I think the people who do read it look forward to it!

The weekend was alright. A rainy Saturday is never very fun, but I tried to make the most of it. I think my tennis plans got canceled for a reason. Some pretty sad stuff happened early on Saturday morning, so the mid morning was spent doing some damage control. Not going to go into on here, but Katie and I went shopping! I think we will continue to have a lot of fun shopping together the rest of our lives! Here are pictures of Katie modeling some outfits: Isn't she a beautiful little girl! I love her very much!!! We also had fancy cookies and went to lunch. Sarah got some outfits too, but being under 2- she didn't model them for us!

Greg and I tooled around in the car a few times when it wasn't raining. We have enjoyed just driving around and going to Sonic for diet cherry limeades or to Barnes and Nobles for coffee and book browsing. Sometimes Oscar joins us on our drives. He seems to like the wind in his hair like me! I really like spending time with Greg. I married the right guy. We are two peas in a nut shell. :)

Some of my flowers also decided to pop up and say hello from last year. Not too exciting, but I thought I would prove to the world that spring is coming!!
Tomorrow should be a very exciting day. We have a board meeting- always a bit overwhelming, and then the marketing superstar (ahem- ME) secured a story about our scholarship program on the main news station in Tyler (KLTV.com). They are coming at 2:00pm tomorrow to record it. It should be fun. I am hopefully not going to be the one interviewed. I don't mind public speaking at all, but the idea of being recorded sends me nutty. Hopefully I will be able to send it to you guys over e-mail, but I will for sure record it on my DVR! My press release (well a botched version of it) also ran in the Tyler Paper this weekend. Here is the link. Pass it on to people who might be eligible!

Well, that is all. Like I said- fairly calm weekend. I like to do very little on my weekends that I get to stay in Tyler. I did start a new book- so I guess that is exciting!!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping