Thursday, February 21, 2008

Top Ten...


Reasons Why I Love Tyler and East Texas, and why I will probably never move back to Dallas:

10. My work commute is about 5-6 mins., which allows me to meet Greg at home for lunch. There is very little traffic!

9. There are plenty of lakes and fun parks in the area, and I can walk the dog after work and still feel safe!

8. Everyone is very easy going and super friendly. A great place to (maybe) raise a family!

7. The tap water tastes fantastic. I know this isn't a huge deal to some people, but wow it is to me! After living in Dallas, Waco and Canton- Tyler has GREAT water!

6. More casual work environment. I am wearing a denim skirt today- enough said.

5. Don Juans- it has to be the world's greatest Mexican food restaurant.

4. The Real Estate- Tyler has some seriously beautiful homes. I think it would shock most people to see if they drove around. It puts the nicer areas of Dallas to shame! The prices are also much nicer too!

3. Tyler Roses. What fun they have been! I now have 6 happy rose bushes, and often make trips to the Tyler Rose Garden. Such a beautiful thing to be known for!














2. The Trees. I go back to Dallas, and all I see is concrete. I have fallen in love with the trees.
1. My family is here. We have created a perfect little life in Tyler, and I don't think I could ever leave. I love our home, jobs, pets, friends, basically everything!
You are all welcome to come visit!
I love this picture. It was taken last spring. Oscar is eating my red tulips, and Celis is the look out! Caught in the act!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping