Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hooray for Project Runway Night!

Okay, I was a little unsure of Project Runway early on in this season. None of the designers really stood out to me as interesting or fun. I remembered the good ol' days of Santino and Andre, and I just didn't get that fabulous PR feeling! That is until...
Meet Christian. Yes, he is in fact a guy. A very very gay guy, but wow the boy can sew! Here are some of my favorites so far:



As Christian would say, "Fierce!" That middle one is made out of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrappers! How fun is that!


My absolute FAVORITE thing about Project Runway is:
Tim Gunn! With his motivational speeches to the tired and stressed out designers to "Carry On," and his motto "Make It Work!" How can you not adore him? He is a dapper dan, yes, but he makes the show what it is. If Heidi goes, I will still watch. If you take away Michael Kors, I might be a little upset, but if you take away my Tim Gunn- I will never again watch Project Runway.

So, tune in tonight on Bravo at 9:00pm for a FIERCE treat!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping