Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a Day I's Had Today...


Well, it has been a crazy babooshka kind of day! Greg has a big trial going on in Marshall, TX, so he had to get up at 5:00am to go have breakfast with his clients... all the way in Marshall. So that was a fun good morning wake up. It is okay though, I love my hubs, and he can do no wrong. He was singing in the shower- so that was actually kind of a fun wake up call. He never sings in the shower. I rolled out of bed after dosing and headed to Starbucks to get un-groggied. Great, grand, wonderful stuff. Greg's lattes are better, but of course, he was in Marshall.

We had a board meeting today. (Maybe I should call it the BORED meeting! Haha) We have four a year, always a big deal. It went well. Dull as ever, but I guess that is to be expected. The board is made of up of big time lawyers, CPAs and bankers. No offense Greg or any other people that might offend. Just not my thing. I survived, and had a tasty lunch.

THEN KLTV showed up and filmed our story on our scholarship program. Kyle, my boss, and a former recipient were interviewed. I think it went really well! I am so glad I didn't have to do it. Like I said yesterday, I hate being recorded. What is the phobia name for that I wonder? It will be on at 10:00pm- so check it out if you are local!

Now I am just ready to go home. My brain in fried, and I am beat.

I do however have 2 very special "shout outs"

Happy BIRTHDAY Alli!
Happy 3 Month Old Day Nathan!!!

Love you both!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping