Wednesday, February 27, 2008

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

I am in the mood to be happy, so why not write about a few of my favorite things!
(Yes, sing the tune- you know you want to!)

First off, My favorite person is Greg. He is a sure favorite of mine! My favorite show is Project Runway- which is on tonight! Holla- I am hoping for Chris, but I bet Rami wows tonight. One of my favorite things to do is read. My other favorite things to do are to paint outside, walk the dogs with Greg and play tennis. My favorite puppy is Oscar, and my favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's. My favorite colors are red and yellow, and my favorite flowers are Gerber daisies, hydrangeas, orchids and peonies. My favorite place to go in Tyler is the Tyler Rose Garden, and my favorite Tyler restaurant is a tie between Currents and Don Juans. My favorite month is October, and my favorite season is the fall, with summer close behind. My favorite US Travel destination in Disney World, and my favorite Disney character is a tie between Figment and Remi. My favorite day of the week is Caturday, and my favorite thing about it is not having to wake up early and go to work. My favorite artists are Warhol, Jim Dine and Wayne Thiebaud. My favorite beverage is water, and my favorite food is chocolate.
That is a lot of favorites. I might need to save the rest for another day! It is good to have favorite things. I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!

Peace, love and Favorite Things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I immediately started humming the song in my head when I read your title!!! You gotta have favorites!!!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping