Thursday, February 7, 2008

Well, I was Watching...

Oprah yesterday, and they said that I needed a "Wish Wall" to remind myself to "attract" the things I want in life. It is a little out there, but I do agree that if you are reminded of the things that hard work brings, you will work even harder! So here it goes-
My Life Wish List:A swimming pool
A trip to Tuscany (and world travel in general)Mercedes SLK- or something similar :)A fancy bathtub
A 60th Wedding Anniversary Party with Greg in 2065 To write and illustrate my own series of Children's BooksA home surrounded by trees with a wrap around porch

To be a true philanthropist
To be as Healthy as I Can Be

I also wish for the health and happiness of my friends and family... and world peace.

It can't hurt to dream right?!

1 comment:

Jessica Grammon said...

Do it girl! I wanted to watch that show yesterday but didn't get a chance. I will have to do that for myself as well. Let me know how it turns out!

 

bb code
Computer Shopping