Monday, February 23, 2009

2009 Oscars

I thought the Oscars were actually entertaining this year! Not sure if it was because I had DVRed it and speed through all of the boring acceptance speeches, or if the less formal structure helped. I just enjoyed it! I thought Hugh Jackman did an excellent job! He sure has guts to do that in front of all of his peers. I loved his opening act with Anne Hathaway- she has guts too! I also didn't know she could sing. What a lovely voice!


Now for the important things...

Best Dressed:

Penelope Cruz in her vintage dress. I think the dress won her the Oscar! Lovely in every way!

Natalie Portman looked pretty in pink, granted it clashed with the carpet. I thought it was charming.

Everyone seemed to have on this color last night- but this dress was amazing! I loved it! Anne looked tres chic!

Best Accessories:
I adored those awesome emeralds! Totally made the look!

Brad wasn't a bad accessory either!

I told Greg about 5 times that I wanted Amy Adams' Necklace. I love big statement necklaces!

Worst Dressed:
Beyonce always tries too hard. It looks like she might split her dress it is so tight!

Ehh. I have never seen this woman in a nice dress. Why does she always do this to herself?

I love Sofia- but wow- that's a lot of yellow ruffle.

He looks like he might have smelled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I am pretty sure the last guy did smell!!! :)

 

bb code
Computer Shopping