Thursday, February 12, 2009

J List: Pink and Red All Over Edition

I just LOVE Valentine's Day. Here are some lovely things in pink and red. Enjoy!

M.A.C.'s Viva Glam LipstickI love the Viva Glam collection. I never seem to go wrong when I buy one from this group. They flatter everyone, AND they give a portion to charity. Can't beat that!

Tiffany & Co. Pink Cupcake Charm:
Who doesn't love a cupcake? Esp. one from Tiffany & Co.!


Manolo Blahnik Jeweled Slingback Sandal
I might need these! I would wear them with EVERYTHING!

Chiffon Flutter Sleeve Dress from Old Navy:
This reminds me of the 1940's. I love it. So sweet and simple! I love the red floral print too!

Sofia Coppola Rosie Pink Sparkling Wine Collection:This stuff is super yum and I love that they are pink and girlie!


Split neck shift dress from the Gap:I got this dress to wear on my special Valentine's date with my Greg. I hope it comes in the mail today!

Honeydew Lace Ruffle Rumba Shorts:
How fun and festive are these! Rumba shorts are a great name for them! Shake, shake, shake!

No comments:

 

bb code
Computer Shopping